>> In many applications it would be very useful
>> to have an article appear under more than one
>> topic.  Any way to implement such a link in
>> current or planned versions of Midgard?
>
>I think this would be quite difficult to implement with
>the way Midgard currently works with articles.
>
>However, there is a workaround for this we've used in
>some applications (for example, the Midgard Web site)...

This workaround would be ok for a restricted set of
cases, but in a lot of applications you really would
need to have something equivalent to a full symbolic
link.  Otherwise you would need to copy an article
to a number of topic locations, which is certainly
undesirable from the viewpoint of document maintenance,
or alternatively have some more complex referencing
methods outside of the built-in Midgard utilities.

I find that when working with Midgard you tend to
look at it as a filesystem with a web front-end
that allows you to easily express content and manage
access.  Seems to me that a lot of the applications
that are associated with this viewpoint really need
to have symbolic links or the equivalent to support
things like cross-referenced lists.

Paul