First off, hello everyone ..
I've been following the mailing list for sometime now, ever since
I came across midgard and started experimenting with it.
Anyway enough bla bla.
I know how to use the :h switch to allow embedded html in articles output
(ie. &(artricle.content:h); ) but am having problems with the following:
    I want to write a php function  that takes an article id as its argument
and then prints that article in a certain format. I know this is probably simple,
but how do I activate the switch if i address the articles content as
$article->content.

thanks in advance ,
cheers
Chris