Hi

> Ken Pooley wrote:
> >
> > I have a number of pages in the host section which are set to a specific
> > Style but they keep reverting back to inherit style, is this something I
am
> > doing on purpose? If I set them to what they need to be and modify the
page
> > later it switches back when I open the modify page....

this is a little bug in the midgard page admin page.

here is the fix :

1: <? if ($page || $action == 'create')

2:      if ($action == 'modify')

3:         $up          = $page->up;
4:         $name        = $page->name;
5:         $title       = $page->title;
6:         $style       = $page->style;                     // add this line
7:         $content     = $page->content;
8:         $author      = $page->author;
9:         $active      = $page->active;
10:         $auth        = $page->auth;
11:      } elseif ($action == 'create')

12:         $up          = $page->id;
13:         $author      = $midgard->user;
15:

regards,