>> mod_midgard-1.2.6 just won't compile. It cannot find the
>> midgard or mysql libraries no matter how I attempt to
tell
>> it where those libraries are. What's changed since 1.2.5
>> that is causing configure to not find the libraries? Can
>> hard code their locations in one or more of the configure
>> files?

>Yes, I've done this for the SuSE RPMs. I replaced the
"wrong" locations >with the correct:

>./configure --with-midgard --with-apxs --with-mysql
--enable-track-vars
>--with-gd=/usr/include/gd --with-config-file-path=/opt/www
># ugly Makefile hack
>sed -e s/'\/usr\/lib\/mysql'/'\/usr\/lib'/g Makefile >
Makefile.tmp
>mv Makefile.tmp Makefile
>make
>
>Your problem is now to find _your_ "wrong" locations :-)

Can't modify the makefile until Configure has run, and I
can't even do that because it can't find the MySQL libraries
in 1.2.6. And the instructions above appear to be for
Midgard-PHP.

Thanks for trying though. I do appreciate it...

Todd Daniel Woodward
Technical Consultant
RadioDigest.com Inc.

http://radiodigest.com