From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED] [SMTP:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent:   Friday, May 05, 2000 8:22 AM
To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject:        Re: [midgard] MWS for 3rd of May, 2000 (#36)

> If - if - noone steps forward, I'll take it. Given my current schedule
I'd
> prefer to let someone else handle it, but these announcements are
> important to let the outside world know what we're doing, and yes,
> recognition of the work being done by the various people of our group.
>
> Were I to take responsibility for this I'll need help from the group. I
> would like to request everyone to volunteer information you deem
> newsworthy, so not all of the data-gathering would have to be done by a
> single person. Wether it be me or someone else, in fact.
>
> Emile

Has anyone stepped forward on this? If not, I'll take it on. There's alot
of good news unfolding and it should be fun to report it.

I'll also request that developers send me a summary of there progress.
Obviously much information can be weened from the list but It'd be
valuable to have a programmer say, "I'm working on x,y and z which are
all going well..."

Henri, can you contact me and let me know about deadlines, etc.

I know there's someone else out there that might lose her computer if she
doesn't help me by providing her excellent copy editing skills. :)

Ron