** Reply to message from Henri Bergius <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on Tue, 16 May
2000 15:02:14 +0300 (EEST)

> The plans for the Paris meeting are still pretty much under work,
> and so help could be used.

Greetings!

I'm a novice user to Midgard, having only had it running a few weeks, but I may
be in Paris for business shortly. The project I'm working on may make extensive
use of Midgard - it seems to do a lot of the things we want. Would it be of
benefit for a novice like me to attend the meeting? I have tons of questions.
What is the format and how formal or otherwise is it?

I must appologise, but I don't speak French - would this be a problem? I only
speak english (and web/technical jargon ;-).

Cheers,
KathyW.

RedHat Linux 6.1 (kernel 2.2.14)/ SunJDK1.2.2(Linux) / PolarBar Java Mailer 16