First, paint the outside of the box white. Can drop the temp anywhere from 10 to 50 degrees depending on what temp it was before

Second, Put a heat shield in the form of an aluminum plate (also painted white) mounted with about 1" air gap between your outdoor box and the plate.

Third, add a vent; maybe even with a thermostatically-controlled fan.

Sometimes you don't need more environmentally-tolerant equipment; maybe all you need is to make the environment a little friendlier.

bp