You can not combine 2 anything lines unless both ends support the same type of bonding. Butches suggestion is that you divide the outbound traffic between the 2. If you are using NAT, the other end will reply back to the sameinterface at your end, thus dividing the inbound traffic between the 2.

On 12/22/2011 3:58 PM, Scott Kress wrote:
Thanks for the quick reply Butch.
The documentation states that the PCC divides traffic into equal
streams.
I want to combine two separate sources of traffic. Like combining two
DSL lines.

Thank you,
Scott Kress
519-326-8669

-----Original Message-----
From: mikrotik-boun...@mail.butchevans.com
[mailto:mikrotik-boun...@mail.butchevans.com] On Behalf Of Butch Evans
Sent: Thursday, December 22, 2011 1:34 PM
To: mikrotik@mail.butchevans.com
Subject: Re: [Mikrotik] Bonding

On Thu, 2011-12-22 at 13:26 -0500, Scott Kress wrote:
I am wondering if I have this correct.
I have two internet connections that I want to use. Would I be bonding
them to be able to use them both?
Would I follow this, http://wiki.mikrotik.com/wiki/Bonding
No.  Bonding requires a Mikrotik at both ends of the link(s).  Assuming
you're using NAT on the two connections with customers using private IP
space, you'd probably be better off following this guide for PCC:
http://wiki.mikrotik.com/wiki/Manual:PCC

--
Scott Reed
Owner