We do in a lot of places to be honest but they don't work well at the towers with no temperature control. It's more the heat than the cold but they generate more heat than I'd like and they don't always deal with it well.

We have x86 boxes using our BMU hardware in 7 of the towers today but they are not a good fit everywhere.