Lab question:

Not super important, but trying to figure something out.
I'm trying to route a C-class to my home lab.  So being dynamic at my house, I
set up a tunnel using L2TP and then using PPTP.
After failing on LT2P, I'm following the instructions at:
http://wiki.mikrotik.com/wiki/Manual:BCP_bridging_%28PPP_tunnel_bridging%29
It doesn't seem to get me anywhere, but the only basic change is that I'm using
a loopback bridge for the server location.
Setup is basically:
Internet <-> Eth1 -> MT1 bridge <-> Tunnel <-> MT2 bridge -> Vlan public

I can't ping x.x.x.2 from bridge interface x.x.x.1 and vice versa, MACs are
setup on both Bridges DE:AD:BE:EF:00:01, and DE:AD:BE:EF:00:02.
PPTP tunnel and L2TP both worked fine...

Sincerely,

Eric Tykwinski
TrueNet, Inc.
P: 610-429-8300