De: [EMAIL PROTECTED] de la part de Dave Cowden
Date: jeu. 09/10/2008 02:10
À: minerva-pythonocc@gna.org
Objet : Re: [Minerva-pythonocc] pythonOCC 0.96 and STEP import bug

Greetings, List:

I continue to work on my mission, which is to use pythonOCC to "slice" a
solid model into layers for use in RepRap, an open source rapid prototyper.

Thanks, Thomas for version 0.97, I needed BRepBndLib!

In my last post I was looking for TopAbs_SHAPE-- i found them-- they are
module variables of OCC that that works fantastically!

I have come across a few other modules that have missing pieces.  There is
not much method to the list, other than i'm listing them as i come across
them.

*   BRep_Tool is present, but is missing many methods for some reason-- for
example it has methods "Pnt" and "Surface", but is missing
"Curve","CurveOnSurface", etc.

* There are a few classes for tesselation that are present but have missing
init methods.
All of these classes:

   -
GCPnts_QuasiUniformAbscissa<file:///C:/apps/OpenCASCADE6.3.0/doc/ReferenceDocumentation/ModelingData/html/classGCPnts__QuasiUniformAbscissa.html>
   -
GCPnts_QuasiUniformDeflection<file:///C:/apps/OpenCASCADE6.3.0/doc/ReferenceDocumentation/ModelingData/html/classGCPnts__QuasiUniformDeflection.html>
   -
GCPnts_TangentialDeflection<file:///C:/apps/OpenCASCADE6.3.0/doc/ReferenceDocumentation/ModelingData/html/classGCPnts__TangentialDeflection.html>
   -
GCPnts_UniformAbscissa<file:///C:/apps/OpenCASCADE6.3.0/doc/ReferenceDocumentation/ModelingData/html/classGCPnts__UniformAbscissa.html>
   -
GCPnts_UniformDeflection<file:///C:/apps/OpenCASCADE6.3.0/doc/ReferenceDocumentation/ModelingData/html/classGCPnts__UniformDeflection.html>

seem to be missing the constructors and initialize methods that allow them
to operate.

* BRepOffset_MakeLoops -- similar to above, class definition is there but no
methods are bound.

* BRepOffset_Tool -- missing most of the methods

* BRepTools -- Read, (very handy opposite Write), UVBounds methods missing

I'm guessing that these were omitted due to some class/signiture that could
not be resolved or something....