Hi,

I'm trying to acces the triangulation of an object.
That's ok, until the moment I need to deal with Handle_*
I'm not aware of the concept of Handle_ ( related to smart_pointers,
right? ) so go easy on me ;')

What I'm trying write is similar to this C++ snippet found on OCC forum:

TopoDS_Face F =TopoDS::Face(ex.Current());
TopLoc_Location L;
Handle (Poly_Triangulation) facing = BRep_Tool::Triangulation(F,L);
TColgp_Array1OfPnt tab(1,(facing->NbNodes()));
tab = facing->Nodes();
Poly_Array1OfTriangle tri(1,facing->NbTriangles());
tri = facing->Triangles();

myT = occ.BRep_Tool().Triangulation(f, f.Location())

So, when accessing myT, it only has Acces, DownCast and a couple of
other methods, not the .NbNodes / .NbTriangles methods I need to acces
the data on the triangle.
What can I do to overcome this?

Cheers & many thanks in advance,

-jelle