Hey, great work as always with the new release; I've got a question
though regarding xfont49.tgz and xshare49.tgz ~ during installation, I
noticed errors on those, and since I'd copied them from media to a web
server for HTTP install, I thought maybe the upload had gone wrong.
After booting into the install, though, I downloaded them, and got
this error when trying to install:

# tar xpvzf xfont49.tgz
gzip: stdin: unrecognized file format
tar: End of archive volume 1 reached
tar: Sorry, unable to determine archive format.

I then compared the SHA256 hashes to those on the CD (they matched),
then went to compare them to the signatures in amd64/sha256 ~ and
those two files are missing from the list.

Any ideas what's going on?