On 10/17/11 07:09, Matt wrote:
Hello @misc:

I just began recieving the following warnings in my secure.out log file:
Disk  is user /tmp/_secure.0XNOPxQASm/_secure5, group matches, permissions
+Binary.
Disk  is user /tmp/_secure.0XNOPxQASm/_secure5, group matches, permissions
+Binary.
Disk  is user /tmp/_secure.0XNOPxQASm/_secure5, group matches, permissions
+Binary.
Disk  is user /tmp/_secure.0XNOPxQASm/_secure5, group matches, permissions
+Binary.
Disk  is user /tmp/_secure.0XNOPxQASm/_secure5, group matches, permissions
+Binary.
Disk  is user /tmp/_secure.0XNOPxQASm/_secure5, group matches, permissions
+Binary.

I googled but could not find anything.  Does this mean that my system has
been compromised on the /tmp directory?  I have the /tmp directory set to
1777.  If this is me being stupid, please be gentle as I am learning
security.

Thanks,
Matt

My guess would be that the script is somehow choking on whitespace.