> Hi again David.
> If all the spamd settings are back to default, I would recommend trying to
> pinpoint where the problem is.
> Just to check if it could be something wrong with the syntax of your pf
> rules regarding spamd, just comment them out.
> pfctl -f /etc/pf.conf and run for a while and see if you receive any mails.
>
> /Hasse

I am running spamd in blacklist mode now, so I am once again receiving
the mailing list.

I think the default spamd timings do not give lists.openbsd.org enough time
to retransmit in the whitelist window.  It would be nice if someone else had
the time to attempt reproducing this.

This one you sent me earlier has some advice about tuning the timings,
https://calomel.org/spamd_config.html

In this section:
"We suggest setting the pass time to as high as you are comfortable with.
Use a time between 10 and 55 minutes. You are welcome to set it as low as
2 minutes, but it is possible that some spammers might get white listed. After
setting up spamd take some time, go through the logs and look for patterns.
Adjust the pass time as necessary." ...

I realise I have been advised in the list here not to mess around with
the timings :P