30.05.2012 10:23, Gilles Chehade P?P8QP5Q:
You can configure opensmtpd to work with gmail relatively easily:

/etc/mail/gmail-credentials.txt:

        mail.google.com         user:password

/etc/mail/smtpd.conf:

        map "gmail" source plain "/etc/mail/gmail-credentials.txt"
        accept for all relay via "mail.google.com" tls auth gmail

To let your chrooted apache communicate with opensmtpd, you can use
mini_sendmail from packages, or any smtp client really.

However there is no masquerading at the envelope level yet

thanks for your reply Gilles.
I will try to test it.
but while I wait a some answers for my question,
I found great how-to and proceed it with good
final result: gmail recieve mail from my sendmail.
http://theory14.wordpress.com/2009/06/16/openbsd-smtp-authtls-imaps-proxy/