----- Original Message -----
| Is there anyone using openbsd for large file systems ?
| For a large file system, nowadays, i mean 16 TB!
|
| Thanks on advance.

You do not want to have a file system so large when using UFS.  You would use a
lot of memory and the file system check would take forever.  Softupdates will
not help in this situation.

--
James A. Peltier
Manager, IT Services - Research Computing Group

"Around here, however, we don’t look backwards for very long.  We KEEP MOVING
FORWARD, opening up new doors and doing things because we’re curious and
curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." - Walt Disney