Hello,

Apologies to the list if I (likely) bung up this reply.

Have the AR5424 here too, but on a circa 2007 Toshiba Satellite A215.
My abilities are limited to applying patches and reporting the
results, but willing to test also.

>From using this on Winders and Ubuntu, can pass on that this chipset
is rather quirky. It can be pretty reliable, but after extended
operation it is pretty consistent at generating 'hardware reset' type
errors. Generally requiring a shutdown and cold boot to correct.

Regards - Z