On 1/04/2019 3:31 pm, lnel...@nelnet.org wrote:
> I am having trouble passing traffic between pseudowires in a bridge in
> OpenBSD 6.4. This is the network:

Until recently
(https://github.com/openbsd/src/commit/dc68b945bbc883db108ac48a07bb89778b75582a)
bridge did split horizon detection by not allowing you to send between
two mpw interfaces. In the case of a single VPLS this is the correct
thing, but more generally it isn't quite right. Particularly when you
want to bridge two seperate VPLS's. It's been removed now, and to
achieve proper VPLS functionality with the change applied I found I had
to add all mpw interfaces in the same VPLS to the same protected domain.

If you update to current your config will probably work, but be mindful
that for a full mesh VPLS if you don't put them in a protected domain
you'll probably get a full mesh of broadcasts.