no, sorry, I'm meant base40.tgz, etc40tgz, etc.  My problem though is with
step#6.  I'm probably not creating the cd properly ( my cd contains files:
base40, bsd, bsd.mp, bsd.rp, comp40, etc40, game40, man40, misc40, xbase40,
xetc40, xfont40, xserve40, xshare40 in random order with no tree
structure..). Should I create them with a tree 4.0/i386/base40, bsd, etc.?
and if so, how do I do that?
thanks