Peter_APIIT writes:
 > I very disappointed with this forum because no one willing to help me.

It is not a web forum, it is a mailing list.

No one on the list has any obligation to help you.  If you want
support figure out your budget then call one of the commercial
organizations listed at http://www.openbsd.org/support.html

If you're not willing to pay for support and you're not willing
to wait for some fellow user to read your message and maybe reply
with something helpful spend your time reading the docs and figure
it out yourself.  Then, in the future when someone else asks
the question you'll be able to answer.

It is possible that you are the first on the mailing list to try
to do whatever it is you want to do.

// marc