At 06:08 PM 5/11/2009 -0400, Daniel Ouellet wrote:
This new smtpd better be at least as good as qmail, otherwise - what's
the point?

For fun and learning dammit. It's been explain on undeadly before and in the list. And because it's smaller, easier to maintain, clean and works!

Never a thanks for all they give up, all the improvements and the endless progress, better software, cleaner source, better man page, more secure software and for all that, what do they continuously get?

I for one thanks ALL the developers for their time and very generous gift to us. I really don't know how they do it with ingrate continuous comments like this.

Me two, three, four, ... !!!! Sometimes it's hard to stomach comments like this, but, then, it's obvious that the OP neither appreciates what the devopers do or the benefits that their efforts provide to everyone in the community.

Rest assured, there ARE thousands of users out here that DO appreciate the efforts.

        Lee