If possible, record the demonstration event and share with all of us.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Kiran" <ki...@vaugle.co.in> To: "Dedicated AccessIndia list for discussing accessibility of mobile phonesand Tabs." <mobile.accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Saturday, February 16, 2013 9:56 PM
Subject: Re: [Mobile.AI] Android phone

Hi,

Yes they have an update for the jelly bean 4.22. However the numbers required to get the price benefit is not being achieved till now we have roughly 5 people who have shown an interest. It shall not be fair to people who have shown interest.

In the event of we not being able to gather 50 buyers the company is still ok with offering us a price of 11,500.00 Rs which is still a better price. So for all those who have shown interest I plan to show the demonstration some time in the last week of February.

We shall see a suitable place and time and let all those interested.

Regards,

Kiran

Kiran

DISCLAIMER:-

This e-mail message (including any attachment) is intended only for the personal use of the recipient(s) named above. This message is confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not an intended recipient, you may not review, copy or distribute this message. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail and delete the original message.

Any views or opinions expressed in this message are those of the author only. Furthermore, this message (including any attachment) does not create any legally binding rights or obligations whatsoever, which may only be created by the exchange of hard copy documents signed by a duly authorized representative of the company If Official or other wise signed by the Author on Valid Documents.