hi can you give me full details of this event?

-----Original Message----- From: Kiran
Sent: Sunday, February 17, 2013 12:00 PM
To: Dedicated AccessIndia list for discussing accessibility of mobile phonesand Tabs.
Subject: Re: [Mobile.AI] Android phone

Dear Prashanth,

I shall try to do so.

Kiran

DISCLAIMER:-

This e-mail message (including any attachment) is intended only for the personal use of the recipient(s) named above. This message is confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not an intended recipient, you may not review, copy or distribute this message. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail and delete the original message.

Any views or opinions expressed in this message are those of the author only. Furthermore, this message (including any attachment) does not create any legally binding rights or obligations whatsoever, which may only be created by the exchange of hard copy documents signed by a duly authorized representative of the company If Official or other wise signed by the Author on Valid Documents.