---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Royal National Institute of Blind People (RNIB)"
<r...@public.govdelivery.com>
Date: Wed, 03 Apr 2013 18:32:30 -0500
Subject: All With My iPhone - Website of the Month April 2013
To: teachs...@gmail.com

Having trouble viewing this email? View it as a Web page [
http://content.govdelivery.com/bulletins/gd/UKORGRNIB-743e58 ].

You are subscribed to TechKnowMore blog for Royal National Institute
of Blind People (RNIB).

All With My iPhone - Website of the Month April 2013 [
http://www.rnib.org.uk/livingwithsightloss/computersphones/updates/techknowmore/Lists/Posts/ViewPost.aspx?ID=156
] 03-04-2013 12:52 PM BST
*Body:*

All with my iPhone is a website that was recently recommended to us
following a visit to a local school. The website is a tutorial on how
to use different apps with VoiceOver and also suggests some other apps
that could help to make the iPhone even more user friendly to people
with sight loss.

Why is Allwithmyiphone.com website of the month?

We were told about the website during a normal conversation about
Apple products by a student called Ali. The website is accessible with
JAWS and also pleasing to the eye for people who don’t need to use
speech all the time. The site is made up of different sections where
app tutorials are filed away. Some of the categories are Business,
Education and Social Media.

Under each of the sections the site owner has a number of podcasts
that can either be listened to on an iOS device or online. The
podcasts are really informative and the instructions are clear and
very easy to follow.

The only downsides are that the website hasn’t been updated since
2011, and it is American so some of the apps that are reviewed are not
available in the UK.

Got a suggestion?

We want to hear from you, our users. Which apps and websites should we
be writing about on the TechKnowMore blog? Is there an app you can no
longer live without? What website is at the top of your favourites
list?

Drop us an email on digitalacc...@rnib.org.uk
<digitalacc...@rnib.org.uk> to let us know, and your favourite service
could be featured in the very near future!

*Category:* Website of the month *Published:* 03/04/2013 14:00

RNIB Logo [ http://www.rnib.org.uk ] Questions?
Contact us [
http://www.rnib.org.uk/aboutus/contactdetails/Pages/contactdetails.aspx
]

STAY CONNECTED: Visit us on Facebook [ http://www.facebook.com/rnibuk
] Follow us on Twitter [ http://www.twitter.com/RNIB ] Visit Us on
YouTube [ http://www.youtube.com/rnibuk ] Sign up for email updates [
http://public.govdelivery.com/accounts/UKORGRNIB/subscribers/new ]

SUBSCRIBER SERVICES:
Manage preferences [
http://public.govdelivery.com/accounts/UKORGRNIB/subscribers/new?preferences=true
]  |  Delete profile [
https://public.govdelivery.com/accounts/UKORGRNIB/subscriber/one_click_unsubscribe?destination=teachs...@gmail.com&verification=4.6517e63ebbb9c36b101bc0106347e328
]  |  Help <supp...@govdelivery.com>

This email was sent to teachs...@gmail.com on behalf of: Royal
National Institute of Blind People (RNIB) • 105 Judd Street • London
UK WC1H 9NE • 030 123 999