hello satuguru. download and install samsung kies. It will work like PC suite. After you have configured your software, go to settings/wireless and networks/tethering and hotspot. tick the first check box which says tick to tether or something like that. you can also use it as a wifi hotspot settings for which will found under the same tab. but it sucks the battery very fast.