Hello friend if you update your phone to jb then it would be easy for
you to use the mp3 player because then   you will be able to find
buttons by swapping your finger from left to right on the middle of
the screen .such as pause  rewind or forward  and you can increase the
volume by the volume rockers on the leftt of your phone , as in the
same way you can easily navigate in all other applications . hope it
will help you .

On 6/20/13, Aruni Sharma <arunisha...@me.com> wrote:
> touch the item you want to play with, long press for options.
> to your second question, you will have to find the appropriate icons for
> play/pause etc towards the lower part of the screen.
> On 19/06/2013 22:54, Dr Yusuf vohra wrote:
>> hello friends,
>> as I told in subject line, I have purchessed samson galaxy chat newly.
>> since yesterday, I am exploring this device and learning step by step.
>> now I have few questions and hope you experts will help me.
>> 1, when I click in my contacts, talk back speaks 3 or 4 contacts
>> quickly. so, how to select a particular contact? if I want to delete a
>> selected contact, then how to delete that?
>> 2, how to play MP3 files? wile playing, how to stop, pose, etc?
>> especially, if I want to increase the quieng speed of that track, then
>> how to do this?
>> 3, wile downloading the whatsapp, first I had to enter my google
>> account in play store. so, unknowingly, e-mail had configured in my
>> device. so, how to use this e-mail? is it accessible? if not then how
>> to remove this? and, any other cliant is there for e-mail?
>> 4, how to set alerm in device?
>> so friends, these are my basic needs. please reply my quaries.
>> with warm regards,
>> Dr Yusuf vohra,
>> mobile no.: +919879409087
>> +919426672552
>> e-mail ID:
>> dr.yusu...@gmail.com
>> facebook:
>> http://facebook.com/dr.yusufvohra
>> follow me on twitter:
>> @DrYusuf84
>> skype:
>> yusuf.vohra

>> veracity;

> Thanks and regards,
> Aruni Sharma
> Asst. Prof. JNPG College, Lucknow India.
> Skype: aruni_sharma
> Facebook: arunisharma
> twitter: twitter.com/arunisharma

Have a nice day
If you will waste time in judging people then you will not get time to
love them.
(Rajneesh Gosain)