Howdy folks, salim is right.  if your phone's firmware is up - to
-date, gmail does not work just typing only the user ID.  even without
talks also! not only in e5, under c5 also the same case.

On 7/21/13, saddula.2...@gmail.com <saddula.2...@gmail.com> wrote:

> [...]
>>> salgaonkarconce...@rediffmail.com
>>> office
>>> surendra.salgaon...@sbi.co.in
>>> skype
>>> salgaonkarskype

>>> the

>> "Life is like a piano.
>> White keys are happy moments
>> & Black keys are sad moments.
>> But remember both keys are played together to give sweet music."
>> S. Anjaneyulu
>> BED., MA. Literature English
>> CCNA
>> (Cisco certified Network associate)
>> Mobile:
>> 09866871750,
>> 09492570361,
>> Skype ID:
>> Anjaneyulu.2020,
>> another mail ID:
>> anjaneyulu.2...@rediffmail.com

> if you can dream it,you can do it.  Dr. Salim qureshi.(CPT)consulting
> physio therapist, Mumbai India, mobiles primary
> no+919702559821,secondary no+919322742756 e-mails salim2...@gmail.com
> salim2...@outlook.com Facebook http://www.facebook.com/sq2104 twitter
> http://www.twitter.com/sq2104 skyep physiosalim

Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt!
☺ ☺ ☺
Sheik mohammedali,
Bangalore - karnataka - India
Mobile: +918722048561