I don't know about the specifications of Samsung Young. But Xolo Q 700
has excellent specifications, and as far as accessibility is
concerned, other than the inbuilt dialer, most other things work
pretty much alright. The Dialer issue can be fixed with the
alternative app DW Contacts that is fully accessible.

On 8/9/13, ishita kapoor <ishitakapoor...@gmail.com> wrote:
> i have tested both the phones.
> samsung is more trusted brand, but xolo q700 is far better then samsung
> young.
> the main reason is samsung young has very small screen.
>
> On 8/9/13, Salim qureshi <salim2...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> hi, as per accessibility, xolo q700 is the best! I have just bought
>> this phone 1week ago, and i'm comfortable.
>>
>> On 8/9/13, MAYANK SHARMA <mayanks2...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> hi all.
>>>
>>> I am looking  to buy my first android and hence needed your inputs.
>>> which would be better to go for between  these  two:
>>> xolo q700, or
>>> samsun galaxy young 6310.
>>>
>>> or is their a better  option in terms of accessibility and overall
>>> performance in this range, that is under 10k.
>>>
>>> would be hoping for a quick response.
>>>
>>> do share the faults  you experienced or are aware   of in the above
>>> two choices.
>>>
>>> thanks and kind regards,
>>>
>>> Mayank

>>> the

>> if you can dream it,you can do it.  Dr. Salim qureshi.(CPT)consulting
>> physio therapist, Mumbai India, mobiles primary
>> no+919702559821,secondary no+919322742756 e-mails salim2...@gmail.com
>> salim2...@outlook.com Facebook http://www.facebook.com/sq2104 twitter
>> http://www.twitter.com/sq2104 skyep physiosalim

Mahesh S. Panicker
Assistant Professor, Department of Political Science,
Lady Shri Ram College, Lajpat Nagar
New Delhi 110024