Hi experts,

I hope everyone would be rocking!

I have some query for my friend regarding messages and applications on
xolo Q700 mobile.

Actually, when the keypad is unlock on his mobile, and when he get any
messages then the talkback read the messages automatically.

Is there any solution for that?

What are the settings should be applied to stop reading the messages
automatically when the keypad is unlocked?

His second query is which are the applications is most accessible with
talkback, specially to use internet?

Is there any podcast available in Hindi to operate android mobile?

Actually, he is not able to understand in English properly that’s why.

Dear group,

Your help and support will be highly appreciated.
Many thanks an anticipation.
May god bless to all.

--
“Forget mistakes. Forget failure. Forget everything except what you’re
going to do now and do it. Today is your lucky day.”