Friends,
As of writing I see only about 59 registrations. Please be informed that there
is a lot of hard work happening at the background and a lot of planning needs
to be done. So sooner organizers get the number of registrations the better and
we can invest time and energy to make the convention more fruitful.

Also you all need time for planning your trip too, right?

Best regards,

Srinivasu Chakravarthula
Mobile: +91 990 081 0881
Website: http://www.srinivasu.org |http://sgaccessibility.com
Follow me on Twitter:http://twitter.com/CSrinivasu

Sr. Accessibility Lead at PayPal
Founder at Sai Gagan Accessibility Solutions
Hon. Joint Secretary at The National Association for the Blind, Karnataka Branch
http://about.me/srinivasuc

Sent from my iPhone 4S