1) if you have installed 2 apps  for the same task,  it asks you witch
app you want to use for the particular task, and whether you want to
use it just once or always.
if you chose always, then go to settings>apps,
find the installed app, there you will find, clear default button or
clear data button.
clear  default sometimes doesn't  works in my phone  don't know why.
but clear data does.
after that,  whenever you'll open that particular task, the android
system will ask you what app to use for the task.
2) to label the unlabeled button,  you must open local context menu
while keeping the focus on the control you want to label.
to see or change the local context menu gesture, see the
settings>accessibility>talkback settings> manage gestures.

On 5/29/14, Surya Prakash Sharma <spsharma.gc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear List, greetings of the day.
> two specific queries regarding Android Phones:
> 1. if there are two applications installed on the phone for a
> particular task, how to change the default application?
> 2. how to create labels for unlabeled graffics and buttons?
> Thanking you in advance.
> --
> S. P. Sharma
> Lecturer, Political Science
> Govt. College Kaladera
> Jaipur

checkout my blog-
 http://www.techbuddyishere.blogspot.in

director| Chandra International | Jaipur|     facebook.com/chandrainternational