What is its cost? Is it Indian  phone?

Regards
Mittal

-----Original Message-----
From: Mobile.accessindia
[mailto:mobile.accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of
sidnc1986_gmail
Sent: Sunday, July 06, 2014 12:11 AM
To: Dedicated AccessIndia list for discussing accessibility of
mobilephonesand Tabs.
Subject: Re: [Mobile.AI] to buy a new mobile

Overall, complete touch phones aren't quite easy when it comes to type out
emails on the go. If lot of typing happens to be a concern, go for touch and

type phones. Touch and type phones in Android segment have been scarce. But
one can find one touch and type phone online right now. It's Intex Aqua
QWERTY. Comes with Android 4.2.2, 5 mp rear camera, 0.3 mp front camera, 512

mb ram, 1.2 dual core processer, 4Gb internal storage, support for external
storage up to 32Gb, 3.5 inch display, physical QWERTY keypad and dual SIM.

Regards,
Siddhant Chothe