Dear Ketan,

once you have installed, the way I did was, tap on a link you get in
your email or on Whatsapp or any other application, since you have two
brouzers installed, an alert will appear where it shall ask which
brouzer you want to open that link with, tap on firefox and tap on the
"always" and firefox will become your default brouzer.

Try this, and let me know if you face any issue.

On 7/11/14, Ketan Kothari <muktake...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear Rahul,
>
> In that case, how do I change the default browser from Chrome to
> firefox\?  Also, what is granularity in Android and how do we work
> with it?
>
> With best wishes,
>
> Ketan
>
> On 7/10/14, Rahul Kelapure <rkelap...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Dear Ketan,
>>
>> Firefox shall surely improove the your experience with web brouzing.
>> secondly, on AIR news app, earlier that app was accessible 100% but
>> later on it became inaccessible and hence I had to uninstall it.
>> You may use NDTV app, its much better at the moment.
>>
>> Trust that helps.
>>
>> On 7/10/14, Ketan Kothari <muktake...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Dear Friends,
>>>
>>> I am finding terribly difficult to use internet with google Chrome.  I
>>> have 2 apps that say webb view: Raga.com and AIRnews.  Even otherwise
>>> I am unable to use the net.  Are there any specific gestures that need
>>> to be mastered or is there any specific setting with talkback?  Would
>>> firefox improve the situation?  Please do let me know.
>>>
>>> With best wishes,
>>>
>>> Ketan
>>>
>>> --
>>> Ketan Kothari