Hi,
The ground reality is that the Google Accessibility Team isn't
receptive, and has failed to fulfill user demanded questions or
feature requests in the past. They simply never respond, release new
versions of their accessibility services with no ChangeLog or What's
New document, leaving the users wondering what new to expect in the
new release.
More specifically answering your question, which version of Google
Talkback have you updated to? From which version?