Hello
Vamshi.
No worries, I'll be glad to help,
The reason why you don't see the decline button when you get a phone call on
your iPhone, because your screen might have been locked that's why it's  does
not show the decline button in order to decline  the call while the screen is
locked kindly do the following press  The power button twice quickly and it wil
decline the call.
You should get the except button everywhere if it is a normal phone call but if
it is a third party app usually you have to open the notification.
Hope this helps if you need anything else, feel free to get in touch.

Join our WhatsappGroups for Apple users And Android users,
We provide assistance from an accessibility point of view
to join our Groups kindly contact me on+61424787863.
or MRNitin on +919725661243.

Sincerely,
Sagar

Sent from my iPhone