Title: Message
go see my friend Roy at vertigo gallery near the waterloo bridge, right around the corner from where the lion king is playing..also Reel poster gallery (past knotting hill) - usually very highend, well displayed and they give you that snob appeal unless you're going to drop a ton..aka 2000 pounds or more.
-----Original Message-----
From: MoPo List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Rubenstein, Ira
Sent: Thursday, January 06, 2005 6:41 PM
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Subject: [MOPO] Poster Shops in London

OK --  I know this has been answered before,  but it is looking like I am making a quick trip for work to London next week.    What are some good shops to go look at?   I am going to be staying near Piccadilly Circus, so places close by would be appreciated.

With the current exchange rates,  I am not expecting to be able to afford anything, but I always like to look at great vintage posters.  :)

Thanks,

Ira

This electronic mail transmission contains confidential and/or privileged
information intended only for the person(s) named.  Any use, distribution,
copying or disclosure by another person is strictly prohibited.

NOTE: Ce courriel est destine exclusivement au(x) destinataire(s) mentionne(s) ci-dessus et peut contenir de l'information privilegiee, confidentielle et/ou dispensee de divulgation aux termes des lois applicables. Si vous avez recu ce message par erreur, ou s'il ne vous est pas destine, veuillez le mentionner immediatement a l'expediteur et effacer ce courriel.