Sent: Friday, September 22, 2006 4:10 AM
Subject: [MOPO] Just What The Hell Is That Spell That Is Veronica?

    I mean really,  this is shocking.   I purchased the same card only slightly less condition, but not by much at all, for a client for $1093.00  last December.  Oh......at Heritage.
 and it wasn't like no one was watching.
   Well I hope he hits thunder with THE LADY EVE.........

    and poor Veronica, found in 1962  living in a flea bag hotel in Baltimore serving drinks in the lobby bar.

freeman fisher
8601 west knoll drive #7
west hollywood, ca
90069