You may interested to know that John Davis has taken a break from his vacation to post on NSFGE.

http://stylec.yuku.com/topic/6364

On 26 Sep 2009, at 04:55, Richard Halegua Comic Art & Movie Posters wrote:

I understand the poster is going to be side by side with Ron Borst's copy next week after John Davis returns from his vacation
they're at least going to be looking at Ron's poster

I'm sure once this happens we'll see some developments. Until then, for some people it's the beginning of the Yom Kippur weekend and no business can be conducted during that time for them.

Also, I'll be going down to S2Art gallery to see Jack Solomon Tuesday and examine a S2Art Stone Litho reprint of the poster which also is the same image as the Profiles copy. I wonder if art.com sourced their poster from S2 ??

I'll be able to query Jack on several issues hopefully.

thankfully, S2 is just a couple miles away and it's an easy jaunt for me

Rich