Hi MOPO Folks,

I'm a bit out of touch with the poster world in
recent times and had nearly 2,000 unread MOPO messages when I logged in
to my account! It has been years since I have posted here but I wanted
to bring some attention to this poster, as normal exposure and views on
eBay these days for almost anything I list seems to be severely lacking. Does
anybody go there to shop anymore??

http://cgi.ebay.com/1952-Disney-Cartoon-1-Sheet-PLUTOS-CHRISTMAS-TREE_W0QQitemZ130340784046QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item1e58ea87ae

acquired this poster over 15 years ago from Chris DeMaio (Carl's son)
when he was an active seller, and have a fair amount more invested in
it than my buy-it-now price. It is scarcer than most would realize. It
has some insignificant border trim (from my perspective -- if this is
an issue with anyone, obviously this is not the poster for you), but my
buy-it-now price is $1K less than I paid for another copy of the same
poster at Heritage a few years ago, and my opening bid is $2K less. I
can't get any closer to giving the poster away than that. I must admit
that I am more than a bit gun-shy as far as this hobby is concerned
these days. If the poster is of any interest to someone out there, I
highly recommend placing at least a minimum bid on this item well
before the auction ends. I unfortunately must limit the auction to U.S.
bidders only, due to the inability to purchase adequate insurance through the
USPS for this item.

I would guess that most people here are not familiar with me, but I have been
involved in collecting and selling film posters
to one degree or another since the mid-1980s, and have dealt with most
every prominent U.S. seller over the years. If you are giving this item
some consideration, please bid with confidence.

Dave