----- Forwarded message from "Lewis, Dr. Donald" -----

Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2012 18:10:14 -0400
From: "Lewis, Dr. Donald"
Subject: No longer having problems
To: morphmet@morphometrics.org

Nick, Andrea and all,
My problem was my computer system after all. I loaded Morphologika onto a friend's new computer, and my file from MicroScribe worked immediately including Procrustes, PCA, wireframes, etc.
I guess the fact that I am inexorably tied to the big hospital mainframe with a powerful firewall somehow introduced some sort of perturbation.
Thanks to all for your efforts on my behalf. Of course, now I have to buy a new computer .
Best Regards to all,
Don Lewis
Dixon, IL, USA

Sent from my iPhone