Hi all,

I purchased the Grade 3-6 Comprehension Toolkit when I was hired to teach 3rd
grade overseas 2 years ago.  I was swapped to 2nd grade just before school
began and have taught lower primary ever since - moving to both Grade 1 and
Grade 2 language arts this year.  I would like to swap my Grade 3-6 set for the
primary set if possible.  My books are in absolutely brand new condition.  I
would be thrilled if someone would like to swap!  Contact me off-list at:
rammerhe [at] yahoo [dot] com.  Thanks so much!

Heidi