Hi all,

I've checked in a bug fix to the Xml Option code:  XML-generated
TranslationOptions had null for their source phrase.

The code is still a bit messy and complex, partially due to the
undocumented "<linked>" tag feature... we here at Edinburgh are
talking about possibly reworking the XML code and removing that
feature, so I wanted to take a quick poll and see if anyone out there
is using it. To clarify: XML markup will still work as-is, it's only
using "<linked> .... </linked>" around multiple XML tags that may be
going away.

Thoughts?
-Josh

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.