---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: kalu mera <kalume...@gmail.com>
Date: 30 July 2015 at 15:48
Subject: request for help
To: moses-support@mit.edu

Dear members

Dear All,
My name is Akello Kalumera Christine, I am new to Moses
and moses-support mailing list. i have been trying to install moses by
following the command from the moses website,
however, after installing boost i get this error.

kalumera@kalumera-Satellite-C50-A534:~$ tar zxvf boost_1_55_0.tar.gztar
(child): boost_1_55_0.tar.gz: Cannot open: No such file or directory
tar (child): Error is not recoverable: exiting now
tar: Child returned status 2
kalumera@kalumera-Satellite-C50-A534:~$

1 how can i rectify this problem? 2. how do i install moses decoder toolset?

please find attached the commands i used to install both mosesdecoder and
boost and help advise  accordingly

thank you

Akello Kalumera Christine