*Parking Lot -* *Snow Bunting* (Lifer) in Anoka county, *Magnificent
Frigatebird* (Lifer), Beach parking lot Lemon Bay FL & *Cattle egret* at
Publix in SW Florida

*Work* - *Yellow-headed blackbird* during a job interview (Lifer), *Peregrine
Falcon* 20 ft out the 11th story window.

*Yard- **Magnolia warbler* & *E. Screech-owl,* *Purple finch* (nemesis bird)

--
Sincerely,

Jim Ryan
Saint Paul's Westside
----
"A thing is right when it tends to preserve the integrity, stability and
beauty of the biotic community" - Aldo Leopold

“There has been a tremendous renaissance in nature study in recent years; it
has been called a form of escapism, and perhaps it is in a way, but not an
escape from reality; but rather, a return to reality; a flight from unreal
things.” - Roger Tory Peterson
----