Mark your calendars for the Raptor Center's annual Duke Lecture
*Friday, October 12*
*4:00pm
215 Pomeroy Student-Alumni Learning Center
St Paul campus, University of Minnesot**a*

We are very excited that *Dr. Scott Lanyon, *Head of the University of
Minnesota’s Department of Ecology, Evolution and Behavior and former
director of the Bell Museum, *will speak on the Tree of Life.* Dr. Lanyon
will lead us on an exploration of how scientists study the evolutionary
relationship of life on earth, with special emphasis on birds. We’ll find
out more about the Tree of Life project, a collaborative effort of
biologists and nature lovers from around the world.

This event is *free* and *open to the public*. It is intended for those
with a general to intermediate knowledge of birds. *RSVP's are required,
and this event does fill quickly!
*
*
*
To register, please visit *TheRaptorCenter.org*.