Thank you for your recommendation!  I've lived in Alexandria for a few years,
but I have NOT become familiar with the entire state.  Thanks to Kim Eckert's,
"A Birder's Guide to Minnesota", I have a copy of the county boundaries.  It is
nice to know that Kittson County is diagonal from Houston County!  Or should I
say, catty-corner?  Please, please, please,  add at least county information!
THANKS or Muchas Gracis!   Judy in Alexandria, Douglas County