Hi, Birders:

I saw this subject title while browsing on the Illinois listserve earlier today
by a birder named Al Stokie.  He's writing about how he and a birding friend
chased for a Tri-colored Heron in Illinois yesterday.  I thought it was pretty
funny and thought I'd share the link with birders here in Minnesota.  We all
feel good when we chase for a rarity and find it but we all can relate to
driving/searching for hours to look for a rarity and don't find it.  Anyway,
here's the link to Al's post, hope you enjoy it, too:

http://birding.aba.org/message.php?mesid=458429&MLID=IL&MLNM=Illinois

Brian Smith
Sleepy Eye