Hello, We have tried posting to the following address, and are no longer seeing
our postings come thru like the others.
MOU-NET@LISTS.UMN.EDU
We have successfully posted here in the past, just not able to lately.  I
confirmed our MOU account, it is still OK as far as I can tell.  Please advise
if we are doing something wrong.
Barbara McGregor and Sue Bergman
New Hope/Hennepin County
mistycat1...@yahoo.com
**** ****
We saw a single Sora from the boardwalk. It was upon a small island somewhat in
the middle. The train tracks are behind as you face the island. Before that we
had seen a solitary sandpiper on the bigger island. Also our first black and
white warbler and an American Redstart for the year. Also of interest was a
green heron perched in a tree.

Sue Bergman & Barb McGregor
New Hope/Hennepin County