Hi
I want to confirm the earlier reports of the Western Kingbirds at West
Mississippi Regional Park
I saw at least two of them this morning around 9 a.m.  The park is at the
intersection of Traprock and Highway 10 In Ramsey just west of Anoka.  I’ve
seen these birds for three years now at this location .  I saw them several
times coming and going within fifty feet of highway ten just off of traprock.
They are easy to spot. If you don’t see them right away park in the lot just
off of Traprock and wait.  I hiked around towards the river and on the paved
trail about halfway between highway ten and the river I saw at least three
orchard orioles.  Two females and a male.  I also saw eastern kingbirds and an
osprey. There is a platform nearby.
Here are some photos from my flickr account.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/ronsthoughts/
Ron Taube
Coon Rapids